Greetings from CHA!
Chicago is rockin‘ big time this weekend with the biggest and best names in the craft world showing up to showcase their new fall/winter product lines. The minute I stepped foot into the auditorium this morning, my eyes feasted upon all of the glorious embellishments, designer paper and rubber stamps standing in front of me, in every direction I turned! Truly, I could barely take it all in. But, because I had a serious job to do (bring important information to YOU), I took a deep breath, put one foot in front of the other, and got down to business.
While there are tons of wonderful things here at CHA, these were my Top 5 favorite products I saw today!
1. May Arts Ribbon: There are hundreds of new May Arts ribbon ready to make their way into your favorite scrapbook stores! My oh my, what will they come up next? Glitter ribbon, 100% pure silk ribbon, lace ribbon, sheer polka dot ribbon (in fun new colors: light pink with brown polka dots, Caribbean blue with brown polka dots, hot pink with brown polka dots, and lime green with pink polka dots!), ribbon with pom-pom edges, two tone horizontal stripes, wired burlap cording….need I say more? Delightful!!!
2. Cuttlebug/Cuttlekids: There is a new line of Cuttlebug folders and dies coming out inspired by DISNEY!!! Are you a Mickey fan? Cuttlebug has some dies and folders for you! Is Minnie your favorite? You’re in luck! And they didn’t forget to include Ariel, Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Winnie! For those of you Mom’s out there whose children like to craft right along next to you….now there’s a Cuttlebug just for them…Cuttlekids Shape Maker!
3. Rhonna Farrer Rub-Ons: These are some awesome rub-ons that come in cool, reusable tins! Rub-ons come packaged with 10 sheets and between 24-30 greetings in each tin. These are absolutely DREAMY!!!
4. Hero Arts Holiday Stamps: OK, in my opinion, Hero Arts has been ROCKIN‘ with their stamp designs this year, and their holiday stamps are no exception. If anyone knows me at all, they know I am seriously addicted to their bird stamps. I just can’t get enough of their Decorative Bird stamp set! Well, guess what? Hero Arts is coming out with a new HOLIDAY BIRD stamp set! Can’t you just see me jumping up and down squealing with joy??? I saw these precious birds today and thought I was going to hyper-ventilate. They are adorable! Trust me, I’ll be the first in line to buy these new little guys!!!!!
5. Karen Foster Fancy Brads: Brad alert! If you are a big fan of brads, you don’t want to miss these new large, fancy brads from Karen Foster! Flowers, bees, cupcakes and party hats, flowers and hearts. These brads are beautiful! And with a MSRP of $3.99, quite a bargain.
Well, that’s my Top 5 for today. I hope you’ve enjoyed your first little peek of what fabulous products await all of us in just a few short months. I’ll be back tomorrow with more of my favorites. Have a great night!