CHA Summer: Unity Stamps

We were thoroughly excited about the Unity Stamp showing this year at CHA Summer. The booth was decorated gorgeously in all of the earthy colors they are known for, and the people at the booth are always among the kindest groups we encounter at the show.

We got to see the new slides that are coming out and we have to say they are lucky we did not snatch a bunch and start running!

We must have that Bingo Card slide!

Top 10 reasons to buy Unity Stamps.
1. They make all of their stamps in house. It starts with the design and ends up in rubber all at their shop in Minnesota.
2. Their stamps are made of high quality red rubber, deeply etched, and already mounted and precut for immediate use.
3. Their images are fun, nostalgic, whimsical, shabby, and fun to use. we just love their packaging too. Very unique.
4. They are releasing certain stamp sets only to retail stores. They will be called “Unity’s Exclusive Stampin’ Store Kit” and a new one will be released each month. The first one is super cute. There will also be certain individual stamps that only retail stores will carry.
5. They are a member company at Splitcoast Stampers and have set up a fun forum with weekly challenges and prizes as well as a gallery full of beautiful ideas.
6. They have a monthly subscription kit and we think, it is definitely worth the low subscription fee. There are no subscription commitments and you can even skip a month if you contact them soon enough. (But why would you, is what I am thinking.)
7. They have a great mix of music on their website. Who needs iTunes when you can hang out there.
8. They have these cool handles that you can use with their stamps but the stamps are also functional without them. It is your choice!
9. Their customer service is fantastic. I got a very fast response from them when I messed up my subscription payment arrangements. No worries I was told. Nice!
10. They have the most fun owners and staff as well as the most talented designers out there in the stamping world.
Unity Stamps has big news: they’ve partnered with Donna Downey! This awesome set called FABric Creations will be available ONLY at retail stores that have Donna Downey come in to teach her Fabric Scrapbooking class… that tree is to die for… color me jealous!

In other news, Unity has also just released the Hodge Podge of Happiness, a large stamp set handpicked by customers and Splitcoaststampers members.

We love what we’re seeing from Unity… go check them out at www.unitystampco.com

, , , , , ,

12 Responses to CHA Summer: Unity Stamps

1. Erika M. August 5, 2009 at 5:27 am #

You just can’t go wrong with Unity Stamps! They produce awesome stamps for a great price. If you have never experienced their Hip Hops on Thursdays, check out their blog!

2. Jenn August 5, 2009 at 11:17 am #

Loving those new background stamps!!

3. AJ August 5, 2009 at 11:28 am #

super review!! you weren’t the only one considering stealing all the new slides! 🙂 thanks for the fabby writeup!

4. Jennifer August 5, 2009 at 11:40 am #

Love, love, love Unity stamps!

5. ScrapMomOf2 August 5, 2009 at 12:05 pm #

*sigh* love all of these stamps! Awesome company!

6. Erica Hettwer August 5, 2009 at 4:14 pm #

Oh, I hope Donna comes to Oregon!!!!

7. Chris C August 5, 2009 at 5:08 pm #

The hodge podge collection looks like a must have.

8. Chris C August 5, 2009 at 5:08 pm #

The hodge podge collection looks like a must have.

9. Christine August 6, 2009 at 11:12 am #

What a great review! You really can’t go wrong with Unity stamps. I truly think they were the reason why I finally changed my mind about red rubber. I started my stamping obsession with clear acrylic stamps and thought red rubber couldn’t hold a candle to being able to SEE where you’re stamping. Then I started seeing samples from other blogs using Unity stamps, saw their KOTM, waffled for a month before I finally signed up. Haven’t looked back since. They have an incredible eclectic mix of images in their KOTM and you can really see the time and care they put into their products. What I love most is they also create stamps with the scrapbooker in mind. Nowhere else can I find stamps with the right size for a layout. A lot of other companies create stamps for card makers, but sometimes you really just want that big hunk of an image and Unity provides it with satisfaction guaranteed.

10. Eva August 6, 2009 at 11:39 am #

Fantastic review!!! I so love everything about Unity and the new images are just gorgeous as well! Can’t wait to get them! And what an exciting news about partnering up with Donna Downey!!! Great combo for sure!

11. liannallama August 6, 2009 at 2:34 pm #

Unity rocks! They really are a fresh and fun company!

12. L'Hélène August 10, 2009 at 1:16 pm #