Last, I wanted to try using the Copics on some of my standard embellishments (and again, sorry about the bad scan). The porous items did great of course, especially the ribbon and flower. Just remember, that the more color you add in order to get full coverage, the darker the item will become, so start with a lighter shade.
- Huge color selection
- Refillable and changeable nibs
- Completely blendable
- Alcohol ink doesn’t pill your paper
- Can be expensive if you want to purchase a lot at once (coupons can be used at some retail stores)
- Not widely available in some areas, limiting purchases to online
- Super fine tip not available for all marker styles
Leave a comment on any of our Vendor Spotlight: Copic Marker articles, and you’ll be entered to win a set of 12 Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens. I’ve used these pens myself, and they’re awesome!
We’ll pick a winner on Saturday, September 19th.