There is a new online community for avid scrapbookers called Club Creating Keepsakes. This interactive community, unveiled March 1st, is bursting with fresh ideas and creative inspiration. Currently, they are running contests and giveaways everyday for their inaugural month.
Club CK includes an idea gallery, forums, and blogs for its social members. Anyone can join this great community as a social member, for free, and participate in their member areas. But they also offer a Charter Membership that includes over $950 in membership benefits. With a low annual fee and included discount cards, this membership will pay for itself!
All Charter Members will receive:
- Welcome Kit filled with exclusive goodies for premium members, including:
- four sheets of exclusive stickers
- designer Club CK coffee sleeve
- CK bag tag
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores VIP Discount Card (10% on all online and in-store purchases- even sale items)
- official Club CK membership card
- CK Convention discounts, including:
- free admission to the Vendor Fair Shopping
- one FREE class
- Deals and discounts from the Club CK sponsors
- Access to the Font and Clip Art Library, including:
- over 100 free fonts
- 3 volumes of Creative Clips
- A full year of the quarterly magazine, Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks, a $23.96 value
- Digital back issues of:
- Simple Scrapbooks
- Creating Keepsakes
- Idea Books
So, you will have plenty of inspiration and ideas right at your fingertips!
You’ll get the complete Charter Membership benefit package (worth over $950) for the annual fee of just $34.95. And if that was not enough, there is a 100% money-back guarantee, so if for any reason you don’t love the Club, you can cancel within 30 days for a full refund, and you still keep the Welcome Gifts.
But wait… there’s more!
Craft Critique readers can get a special $5 discount on the retail price of the Club Creating Keepsakes Charter Membership by entering the discount code BP-CQD8P.
Club CK is giving away a FREE one-year Charter Membership to one of our lucky readers. Click on the link to check out their website, and then come back and leave a comment below with your thoughts on this brand-new community. We will randomly pick a winner on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. One comment per person, please.