The tag line for the Eco Green Crafts company is “Where creativity come naturally,” and they take their commitment to the earth seriously. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, the company is committed to using reclaimed and recycled materials whenever possible and to providing safe, sustainable products. Their complete line of eco-friendly art and craft products launched in January 2010, at the Craft and Hobby Association trade show. The company’s mission is to make products that are harmless to consumers, manufacturing workers, and the environment.
- Earth-friendly, recycled, and non-toxic products!
- Safe for kids (and adults, of course).
- Wide-range of craft products available in the Eco Green Crafts line.
- The paints are bright, opaque, and fast drying.
- The metallic paint colors are brilliantly shimmery.
- The Green Glue dries quickly and holds very securely.
- This may also be a pro, but the paints are very thin in consistency compared to traditional acrylic paint. They can run, drip and be messy.
- In general, the paint colors do not create extremely bright colors when mixed.
EcoGreen Crafts is giving two of our readers 10 assorted colors of their Eco-Friendly Acrylic Paint! Leave a comment on this post and tell us what you do to make your crafts eco-friendly! One comment per person, per “Vendor Spotlight: EcoGreen Crafts” article, please. Winners will be selected on Earth Day, April 22, 2010.