- Dries clear and shiny
- Easy to open lid (and my bottle never clogged)
- Jazzes up plain, patterned paper, and stamped images by giving it glossy, raised dimension
- Can often be used in place of resin to make jewelry
- Takes time to dry
- First drop seems to be an air bubble every time I used it; air bubbles can occur at other times as well
- Free flowing bottle design can make it hard to do small details without going over the lines
Plaid is generously giving one of our readers a gift pack full of these great Plaid products! Just leave a comment on one of the Vendor Spotlight: Plaid articles. For this article, we want to know…
Have you ever used a dimensional product like this before? If so, what do you love and/or hate about it?
One comment per person, per article, please. You have until Thursday, June 17th 6pm CST to enter.