A note from Sarah: This position is being re-posted due to lack of qualified applicants. This does NOT mean that if we have your resume and have not yet contacted you that you are not still being considered. We will be reviewing applications/resumes this week and next and setting up initial phone interviews. Thank you for your patience.
Craft Critique Inc. is seeking an Advertising Sales Specialist. We are looking for one creative, outgoing individual who is self-motivated and organized.
This is an independent contractor position, compensation is on a sliding scale, and commission-based. Applicants must be US citizens. You will set your own hours, and work from home, but you must be available during business hours for at least 12-20 hours per week to communicate with clients via phone. Your ability to self-motivate and organize your time is key!
Applicants Must Have:
- Previous sales experience, advertising sales experience would be a huge plus!
- Craft industry knowledge and a familiarity with craft products and tools
- Strong phone/communication skills
- Basic ability to work with, and communicate about, graphics (e.g., resize ads, understand what a pixel is, embed ads into blog, etc.)
- Computing skills, Blogger/Wordpress, Word/Excel, Photoshop, Google Docs, Google Analytics, and Skype
- Availability to travel at least twice a year to attend the Craft and Hobby Association conference
- Ability to assist with Marketing plans: SEO, social media outlets, personal branding, and lead generating
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration. Select applicants will be asked to interview in person (if local) or via Skype/video conference.