CHA Scrapbooking: SMASH by EK Success

It’s time to share something that we’re all really excited about! SMASH is an exciting new product line from EK Success. We’re so excited about it that we’re sure to prattle on and on, so we’ll let their catchy introduction video do the talking.

How adorable was that? Now on to even more eye candy. Here is the Mod SMASHfolio. We love how the SMASHstick fits right into the side of the book for easy access.

There are 4 different styles of SMASHfolio: Mod, Pretty, Doodle and Retro and these are just a small sampling of the awesome pages throughout them.
They had some great samples of finished SMASHfolios in the booth, and it was really fun to see them in action!
Here are some of the bits & bobs from what is sure to be an awesome product line. The SMASHpad is ideal for carrying around wherever you go so that you can jot down funny conversation, lists, songs you want to download and anything else you might want to SMASH into your book so that they stick with you.
The date SMASHstamp looked like a really big hit. With the fun phrases in addition to a date stamp you can’t go wrong.
The SMASHmarks will help you keep your place in your SMASHfolio or mark something you want to remember to show a friend.
Another product we were all oohing and aahing over is the SMASHtape, a designer washi tape that provides you with another neat way to add things to your SMASHfolio.
These metal SMASHclips are a great combo product; a way to mark your place in, and attach a memory to, your SMASHfolio. I mean, c’mon, that mustache one? Awesome!
Plus, there are flagged SMASHclips, SMASHpockets, SMASHtabs, SMASHstickies and SMASHbands to hold your SMASHfolio closed when it’s filled to bursting with all of your special “moments and musings that stick.”
We have a million possibilities running through our heads, but we’d love to hear what you would SMASH into your SMASHfolio!
horizontal-line
Krylon created the ultimate spray project site. As a crafter, you can never run out of ideas.
We make sure of that. Hundreds of craft projects. ProjectsInACan.com

, , , , , ,

19 Responses to CHA Scrapbooking: SMASH by EK Success

at the Blue Barn January 31, 2011 at 10:18 am #

The SMASH journal is awesome. . .
    not liking the April delivery, tho!
    The video does not do the product justice – much better in person!
    love it!
    Jennifer McIntyre
    @atthebluebarn

{Lynn - that's me!} January 31, 2011 at 11:10 am #

EEK….I’m in love. I must have them ALL!

Elaine A January 31, 2011 at 12:49 pm #

I’m so loving the Smashstick! A pen and glue in one device – awesome! I’d love one of these SMASH journals, just for keeping track of ideas and things that I’ve seen to inspire me in my art work. I’m always saying, great idea, have to try that, then I forget. This is perfect for that. Not to mention it looks like a great art journal too!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous January 31, 2011 at 2:40 pm #

Love it!

Karla Anderson January 31, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

This looks like fun. WIsh it was sooner than APril, I would love to start one,,,oh today 🙂

Kathy McDonald January 31, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

OH MY! This looks amazing. I carry a notebook of some type at all times, and these are so much fun! It would be so nice to have one special place to put ideas to pull out when your find time to get creative.

klasickewpie January 31, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

Love it! The video was very cute. My niece is just getting into photography, and I can see her utilizing this with fun pics.

Beth February 1, 2011 at 7:56 am #

that is seriously wicked cool~! can’t wait to smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara Lynn February 1, 2011 at 9:45 am #

Ready to get Smashed!!! Gotta have the date stamp— loving the retro book! Looking at my desk… hmmm an end to the stack of post it notes of ideas??? ooh yea!!

Beth February 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

I LOVE this product. I don’t know how I missed it in the EK Success booth. Not available til April, though? What retailers will have it?

ScrapMomOf2 February 3, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

I am so CRAZY about this!! I save bits of pieces of so many things!! Ticket stubs, pictures from magazines I like, clothing tags, notes from my husband and girls . . . I’m just a SAVER! I love, love, love this!! I want them all!! Wow! LOVE IT!!

Susy February 7, 2011 at 4:04 am #

When I can buy smash?

Anonymous February 10, 2011 at 7:48 pm #

I wish it was available YESTERDAY instead of April. I’m already gathering stuff to SMASH. Can’t wait.

Anne February 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm #

Our daughter was as excited about the video {asking for this for her b’day} as was I! FINALLY something she might actually participate with me in doing!

WHEN in April is this being released???? APRIL’S rather general everyone! DETAILS are a requirement!

TFSTE,
    {-AS-}

Bonnie in SC February 21, 2011 at 2:00 am #

Benn doing this for years, just not in such a nice book, lol.

JannaB February 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

The SmashBook is one of the coolest things I saw from CHA. I am going to have one for Me, My Husband and son for those little things that dont seem like a big deal at the time but will be a great memory later. They look like so much fun for a different type of live journal. I cannot wai to get my hands on them. Kudos to EK Sucess!!!

Anonymous April 21, 2011 at 5:07 pm #

Where can you get the smash collection? I think its the best idea EVER!

Sharonscraps April 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm #

Its officially Spring and April is almost over…When can we buy these books? I cannot find one anywhere!
    sharon

Bast September 6, 2011 at 1:56 pm #

I love them! The smashstick is just incredible!

Thanx for the review.