YuDu by ProvoCraft

We likey! Check it out peeps!

$300(US) retail… More product details HERE

We have an additional scoop… tonight… look for this product at 10PM (pacific) on HSN.

, ,

10 Responses to YuDu by ProvoCraft

Dale Anne January 27, 2009 at 11:48 pm #

How much and when is it available?

IamSusie January 28, 2009 at 8:44 am #

Very cool item! It’s a bit like a giant Gocco, right?

Hayley G January 28, 2009 at 1:53 pm #

one word… whoa.

Kristine February 1, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

This looks pretty cool, but it seems to be a rather long process altolled. From start to finish how long would it take?

Comfortable Shoes Studio April 25, 2009 at 9:03 am #

it looks like it would take an hour start to finish for 1 shirt but if you are printing a lot of shirts 1 hours of set up isn’t that bad. Once you start printing you could print a shirt very quickly. However my big question is how expensive are the platens? Because if you are going to make the printer work as an etsy store you need to be able to sit down and print 50 shirts in an afternoon, and you can’t touch the shirt until it dries, so you have to leave it on the platen while it dries…. I wonder how hard it would be to make a “replacement” platen out of cardboard to lower the cost and speed the process?

Ryan June 9, 2009 at 9:26 am #

I watched this video http://handmadedetroit.com/2009/02/28/craftervidz-yudu-screen-printing-machine/

here they put two pieces of brown paper bag on either side of the design and then ironed it and it seemed to work pretty well take a look

Erin Bassett June 16, 2009 at 10:39 pm #

LOVE mine! I was intimidated at first by all the instructions, but when I actually started doing it it was really easy. I have some of my projects on my blog: http://erinbassett.typepad.com/

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 7:40 pm #

so i bought this a day ago and went to buy ink today i heard you can use other inks, speedball specifically but the lady at the store told me it would ruin my mesh screen, is it safe to use other inks?

Erin Bassett November 7, 2009 at 12:35 am #

Yes you can use Speedball water based ink

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 8:21 pm #

This product is the worst t-shirt designing machine that has been made. It takes hours on end just to dry the emulsion sheet. I waited 3 1/2 hours for it to dry. It is very confusing to work and is NOTHING like the commercials and directions say. It makes not as good of designs as it says it does. This machine is a total waste of money, time, and patience.