Reported by Jo-Anne te Raa
Packaged in a cute, sturdy box, the kit contains two card decks stacked with 180 words and colours. There is also a book of projects illustrating combinations, showing you how creative you can get.
Claudine Hellmuth is a nationally recognised artist, author and illustrator. This is her 4th book and a twist on the other 3, challenges and inspiration rather than technique. Including the work of several artists including Rhonna Farrer, Ashley Calder and Donna Downey and even a group of Fashionistas from SCRAP IN STYLE TV, its a breath of fresh air when creativity seems to have left the room!!
- The “kit” is a great handy size, ideal for putting in your scrap tote.
- Novel and simple idea with perfect results.
- Easy to use and understand
- Perfect to use in a crop, alone or with a big group of people.
- Great to play with other scrappers online!
- Good quality product, competitively priced ($19.99)
- Artistically presented, using the skills of not just the author but a range of styles including digital and altered items.
- The only con I would say is I wish there had been a “catch” or an elastic on the box to keep it closed. The box tends to fall open allowing the cards to fall out.
Purchase The Scrapbooker’s Creativity Kit: Prompts And Ideas To Jump Start Your Layoutsfrom amazon.com to help support Craft Critique!
Have you used this fab creativity prompt? What other things do you use when your crafty mojo has gone the ways of the wind? Leave us a comment and let us know!