Reported by Jo-Anne te Raa
It scares me! But I so want to try! What better way than with the most amazing set of digital kits. Kitschy digitals is designed by Danielle Thompson. Her vision inspires me and makes me want to create. Her blog is so much fun and its her fault I am addicted to Blythe dolls!!! I am lucky to have played with her kits before so I do have some knowledge of what elements are in what kit and I can tell you there are lots!
To transfer the image I traced over the pattern with a transfer pencil, turned face down onto the fabric and pressed with a hot iron. After embroidering I added Bonda web and cut the image out with a sharp pair of scissors and ironed in place.
- Cost effective, you get a lot of possibilities for your money
- Funky fresh designs
- Really pushes your creativity
- Allows you to print off multiple copies, in the colours you desire on the medium you want to use
- I wish Danielle would bring a new kit EVERY week!
- Cost involved with printing ink, but I think compared to traditional paper it would still work out cheaper.
So go have a play and tell me what you think, you might even surprise yourself!
Giveaway Time!!! Danielle has generously donated prizes for 2 winners. One winner will get digital kits and one will win print kits/embroidery patterns. All you have to do is leave your comments letting us know what you love about Kitschy Digitals on any of the Kitschy Digitals posts. You have until Friday at Midnight to enter and the winners will be announced on Saturday!