Reported by Lexi Daly
EK Success is a big name in the crafting world, offering a wide range of products, as you’ve read about over the last few days (if you’re stopping by for the first time this week, be sure to read back a few days!) Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, especially for crafting. So I was very excited when my box of products arrived on my doorstep, filled to the brim with all kinds of Halloween treats. I mostly received items from the EK Success brand K&Company, from the Tim Coffey Halloween line, including a 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper Pad, Silhouettes, Die-Cut Cardstock, Embossed Stickers, Grand Adhesions, and Adhesive Borders. In addition to those, the box also included an Inkadinkado Clear Mini Stamp, a new larger punch from the Paper Shapers family, and sticker packs from both Jolee’s and Sticko. Wow! Truly a Halloween crafter’s dream!
One thing that I noticed right away was the vibrant colors and fun images of the Tim Coffey line. They’re perfect for so many Halloween projects–cards, scrapbooks, decorative items, etc. Loads of possibilities! As I opened each package and examined the items more closely, I found so many details to love.
- The Die-Cut Cardstock has two of every image and are two-sided, so if you need a reverse facing image, you have it.
- Many items have glitter accents, which is a must anytime, but especially for Halloween.
- The Adhesive Borders are small, which is great for making cards, but include enough of each to make 12″ borders, and the adhesive is fantastic.
- The Grand Adhesions are layered, popped up, and perfect.
- The Specialty Paper is two sided, with some designs featuring flock, glitter, or dry embossed images–see swatch picture below!
And, best of all, it all coordinates perfectly! Here are a few quick projects I made using primarily the Tim Coffey products:
The products mixed well with the other items in the box, as well as items from my own bottomless studio, a very important requirement when I buy anything new.
So, to sum things up…
- Fun images
- Bright colors
- Coordinated products
- Attention to details
- Plays well with other products
- Halloween is not long enough to use it all?!
As you can see from my projects, the Halloween goodies that EK Success has to offer through K&Company and several other EK Brands is so much fun to work with. And what I made just barely scratches the surface! With only a couple of weeks left, run right out and buy a few of these fun spooky treats for yourself and get busy crafting with EK Success for Halloween–we’d love to see what you make!
EK Success has generously donated some of the products featured in the weeks reviews to give away to our great readers! Please leave your comments on this article to win a EK Success Slim Line Medium Bats punch from EK Success Brands. You have until Sunday, October 18 at Midnight to enter.