Reported by Fabrizio Martellucci
When I heard about the opportunity to review SRM stickers, I jumped at the chance as soon as I saw them. Their fun designs and transparent backing all around the motifs makes them the ideal choice for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike.
Stickers are mess free
Now I know that most of you are quite happy to use stamps and inks, but there’s also some crafters out there who can’t be asked to get mucky, and I’m completely with you there. So you need SRM stickers to add that special sentiment to your cardmaking or a lovely bandana across your layout with no mess or smudgy ink in sight.
SRM stickers have over 27 categories
I really enjoy the SRM Categories as they seem to have a sticker with cute words and funky images for nearly every occasions. They have more than 27 categories, so you’ll be spoilt by their choice and find exactly what you need for your cardmaking and scrapbooking.
Stickers can be used for quick card making
I’ve promised my editors that I would create six cards to show you how fun cardmaking can be and QUICK ! I like to call these SRM Stickers ‘ the no ink required stamps’ as the finished result is nice and crisp as well as standing out some lovely white cardstock (I use Stampin’ Up! Whisper White).
They are perfect to use your scraps just a big of layering using a focal point and a lovely sentiment, you’re done. They’re quite good value too; I found them of very good print quality. You need to handle them with care when pulling them from the backing though as if you pull them too quickly they can tear. So be mindful when peeling them off.
Here are some cards I made using their newest stickers:
- Good print quality
- Fantastic choice of themes
- Transparent around the motif so that the sticker melds with the paper used
- If you’re not careful the sticker can tear when pulling it from the backing paper
- Sentiments are all in black print, would like to see the same sentiments in a choice of colours
- Style is very modern but would like to see some vintage and old-fashioned fonts being used
Leave a comment on this post or any Vendor Spotlight: SRM Stickers and answer one or all of these questions…
Do you currently use stickers? What do you love or hate about using stickers? What projects do you use stickers on?
You have until Friday, May 21st 6pm CST to enter. One entry per person, please.
Latest posts by Fabrizio Martelluci (see all)
- Review | Close To My Heart My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner - October 8, 2013
- Review | Xyron Glue Stick - May 2, 2013
- Vendor Spotlight: SRM Stickers - May 20, 2010