Reported by Jenny Chesnick
Clearsnap Smooch Ink is a unique blend of color, and has a pearlized effect. It comes in a liquid eyeliner-style bottle, with a wand brush applicator. Use to color in stamped images like you would with colored pencils or markers, free hand draw or journal, or simply tip the edges of your papers or embellishments with these thick-body inks. Perfect for use on paper, vellum, fabric, wood, clay, and so much more. Smooch is an acid-free and archival pigment ink. Fast-drying and permanent on most surfaces. Smooch comes in 31 colors, including a pearl transparent top coat.
One of my favorite ways to use Smooch is to color alphabets. Never again be stuck with mismatched Thickers and Alphas that don’t match your project. Smooch is a perfect solution! As I stated above you can use smooch just as you would a marker, ink, pens, pencils etc. Your imagination is your only limitation for what the product can do.
- Small in size, easy to store
- Plenty of colors to chose from
- Versatile and works on most surfaces
- Just plain fun to play with!
- Easy to find, even big box stores are starting to carry them
- Price for .30oz bottle MSRP is 4.50
- They need to have replacement caps for the wands that wear out
- I wish they had different “finishes” to their colors, maybe in the future.
Clearsnap Smooch Accent Ink .33 Ounce (9ml), Pearlized Moonlight is available at Amazon.com