CHA- Stamps, Dies & Punches: Christmas Lines

I scoured CHA, visited every booth, and found as many Christmas stamps, dies, punches, and embellishments as I could find. This post does not include embellishments that coordinate with paper lines… that’s another, equally long post!

You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them…

Hero Arts

Our Craft Lounge

Inkadinkado (EK Success)

Spellbinders

EK Success

Petaloo

Jolee’s (EK Success)

Sticko (EK Success)

Maya Road

What are your must-haves for the holiday season?

The following two tabs change content below.

Dana Vitek

Dana Vitek is a craft-‐‑supply hoarder with an obscenely understanding husband. She works full-‐‑time as a geologist, and spends her free time sort of paying attention to her two kids, reading a lot, and crafting. She's a crocheter, but not a knitter because knitting seems way too complicated. She's a card maker, but usually only 10 minutes before a birthday party. She cusses at her sewing machine. She has at least 12 different types of glue, but can never find the scissors she wants when she wants them. Dana started writing and editing for Craft Critique in 2008. She is perhaps best known for her Mother of All Black Ink Tests, and her annual April Fool's posts. She blogs extremely irregularly at Stamping Science. http://stampingscience.blogspot.com

Latest posts by Dana Vitek (see all)

, , ,

9 Responses to CHA- Stamps, Dies & Punches: Christmas Lines

Erika M. August 8, 2010 at 11:05 am #

I’m really loving all the new Christmas stamps from Hero Arts and the fabulous new Christmas products from Maya Road!

mahuntington August 8, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

Ohhh I’m drooling! I would have really been broke if I had attended the Winter CHA.
    Mary Ann

Susan August 8, 2010 at 3:19 pm #

Lovely stuff… QUESTIONS:

can anyone go to CHA, or do you have to be a business?

Can you purchase items?

Where is it located, and is it always in the same place?

How much to get in?

How long is it?

I would really appreciate answers to these questions…I’ve been following along, and you guys did such a great job of sharing, that I am like i have to go next year, even hubby (not very supportive of my papercrafting) was amiable to the idea.

Susan

Kim August 8, 2010 at 4:56 pm #

My must haves for Christmas has to be stamps..You make anything out of them..cards, embellishments..

Jan Castle August 8, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

Probably more Spellbinders dies.

sucor August 9, 2010 at 8:49 pm #

I spied Gingerbread items from both EK Sucess and Maya Road! Those top my list!

Barb August 10, 2010 at 10:29 am #

Great new stuff! Wish I could have gone to the show!!

gobarb26 August 10, 2010 at 10:41 am #

I just love the Advance Tape Glider. Must have one of those. I just purchased the Martha Stewart Score Board and I really love it. The hidden envelope drawer is great and I love the way you can put the scorer tool in the top container, closed away so I will not lose it!

Our Little Inspirations August 11, 2010 at 5:46 am #

I love all the new EK Success punches and Inkadinkado clear stamps, but those Spellbinders ornament dies are definitely on my list of must haves!