Reported by Melissa Norris
Top Notch Templates by No Bow…No Go are templates used to assist you in creating amazing, boutique hair bows. I will admit to being skeptical of this system. I said to myself “I’ve made bows before, why would I need this.” Then, I remind myself that yes, I have made bows for my daughter in the past, but usually ended up taking me a long time, having to get someone to help me hold, while I twisted wire, or worst, the bows ended up falling apart after one or two wearings. So I decided to go in with an open mind, and give the system a try.
First, let’s get started on what the system is about. There are bow templates, which are made of durable, quality materials, and instructions for how to make the bows. You can create your own kit on the website, so you can choose from as many templates as you like, bow instructions (in the form of either a printed, spiral-bound book; 3-hole-punched book, or and eBook). For the purpose of review, I received the full, spiral bound book (which was wonderful) and 12 templates. I also received the Clip Grips, which are self-stick, non-slip pads to help hold the clips on, especially for baby-fine hair.
- Easy, easy, easy! And seriously, each one took 5 minutes to complete.
- Versatile – The bows made with the templates can be used for anything and everything.
- Detailed – The instructions are quite detailed, so if you get confused, don’t worry!
- Cost can be high if you don’t see yourself using the product multiple times
- Not many other uses besides making bows.
What do you think? Look like something you’d be interested in using? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Latest posts by CC Contributor (see all)
- Mommy Lhey February 2017 Little Bits Box Unboxing | Review - March 30, 2017
- Quick and Easy Holiday Paperclip Kids Project - December 18, 2016
- DIY Halloween Pumpkin Diorama Tutorial - October 28, 2016