Reported by Peggy Marsh
This tool from Martha Stewart Crafts is really more than a simple scoring board. It’s a terrific gadget to add to your arsenal of tools. And we know how much we love our crafting tools! I’ve wanted to get my hands on this new toy for some time now.
…to create this pinwheel as a 3-D embellishment for my card.
How great is that to have a card with matching envelope?
- Because the Martha Stewart bone folder is slimmer than other bone folders, it goes deeper into the scoring grooves and closer to the top fence of the board. As a result it makes crisper, more pronounced score lines.
- Very reasonably priced at a retail cost of $19.99 and since it’s available at Michaels, you can use a 40% off coupon.
- The envelope guide tool is included and neatly stores away when not in use.
- No additional instructions are needed for making envelopes… it’s VERY simple to use and took less than a minute to create a 5.5″ square card for my project.
- Because the bone folder is slim, it can cut through some finer papers when scoring.
- The English measurements for the envelopes and boxes are already attached when you purchase it. It is on the top portion of the housing for the bone folder. The way it is attached makes it almost impossible to read unless you pick up the board and get it to eye level.
The kind folks at EK Success Brands will be giving one lucky winner their very own Martha Stewart Scoring Board. To enter, just leave a comment on one of the Vendor Spotlight: Martha Stewart Scoring Board. Answer any one of these questions in the Comments Section right below this article on our website.
Do you currently own a scoring tool? What do you love or hate about it?
One comment per person, per article, please. You have until Sunday, November 21st 6pm CST to enter.