- The resin does not have a strong scent and is non-toxic.
- Create customized professional looking gifts for people.
- You can create more of a dome on your squares if you have leftover resin by pouring more on top of pieces that have already begun to harden (after 10 mins or so).
- There are multiple videos on the Little Windows YouTube and tutorials on their site.
- Resin contains chemicals, therefore it is not safe for children to use. (There’s an MSDS sheet available here if you want to know specifics.)
- Cutting out multiple precise photos can be tedious.
Order one of these great kits or Little Windows custom designs for yourself or as a great holiday gift! Craft Critique readers can enjoy FREE SHIPPING by entering the discount code CCFREE at checkout. Offer expires December 14th.
EDITOR’S NOTE: If anyone is having problems entering or redeeming the free shipping discount, please email the folks at Little Windows and they will happily refund the cost. Just email them directly to correct, Thanks!
The great folks over at Little Windows are offering our readers a chance to win one of their Necklace Kits (MSRP value of $48). To win, just answer this question in the comments section at the bottom of this article on our website.
So what do you think? Look like something you want to check out? Leave us a comment and let us know!
One Comment per Person, contest will remain open until Friday, December 10th at 6pm CST.