Holiday/Winter Crafty Carnival Winner

Congratulations to the randomly chosen winner of the $25 crafty prize package….

BARBARA BRUDER

If your name appears above and you are the winner, please email us at info@craftcritique.com with your name and address as well as Holiday Carnival Winner in the subject of your email.  Congrats to the winner!

It’s time for a new Crafty Carnival!  This month, the theme is Holiday/Winter.  Whatever your December Holiday of choice might be, or even just a craft with a winter theme; we’d like to check it out!  Any type of craft is cool with us: scrapbook layout, jewelry, card, cupcake, knits… whatever you’ve got to share!

All you have to do is submit your blog link through our new handy “inlinkz” system!  Just click on the little button! Easy peasy!

Add your links by midnight CST on December 20th, and you’ll be entered to receive a $25 prize pack from Craft Critique! Enter as many times as you’d like.

Spread the word and have a wonderful month of craftiness!

10 Responses to Holiday/Winter Crafty Carnival Winner

Jan Castle December 3, 2010 at 1:35 am #

I have a red x by my card on this post…what does that mean? Also, I cannot upload any additional photos – what do I need to do?
    Jan Castle

billiejo December 3, 2010 at 11:41 am #

I love the postings so far!

Jan… the red X is your option to delete your posting. I can’t help you with not posting additional photos. I’m guessing they are all at the same link, ‘cuz I’m having the same problem.

Jan Castle December 8, 2010 at 2:14 am #

Red x now gone and I was able to post an addition picture…now can’t post another one. How do you post more pictures? When I click on linking it says I’m already linked, but I don’t see where I can add another picture…why is this so confusing to a beginner???
    HELP!

Jan Castle December 8, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

I see the collection is now closed…disappointed that no one answered my question as to how to add pictures after the first one. Would still like to know for possible future attempts to add more than one picture and at a different time?????????????????
    Thanks to anyone who can help me with this problem.
    Confused,
    Jan Castle castle77@comcast.net

SpAzzGiRL December 9, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

Hey Jan and everybody!

Sorry about that confusion. I actually know nothing (and I mean nothing) about the linkzin “system”. Sarah has been out sick and she normally handles these problems, so we hope to have some answers for the next carnival in January.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Carol December 9, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

The Link is closed early, so here’s my Holiday Post:

Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Scrapalooza December 9, 2010 at 8:07 pm #

Why did it close early?
    here is my entry

Sarah "Boss Lady" Moore December 14, 2010 at 6:06 am #

Sorry everyone! It turned out that while I was out of commission InLinkz went from being a free site to being a paid site. I did register for a subscription, so now everything should be fine. The carnival drawing itself was supposed to end by 10pm CST on December 9th. And as far as I can tell… it did stop allowing posts after that time.

But in the interest of fairness… and my own selfish desires to see all your wonderful project I have extended the carnival to December 20th at midnight CST.

Happy Snowballs!

WillieburgScrapper December 14, 2010 at 10:17 am #

This comment has been removed by the author.

WillieburgScrapper December 14, 2010 at 10:20 am #

I love the projects posted so far!!! I was disappointed when I checked in over the weekend and saw I was too late to join in the fun- so awesome the deadline was extended!! Hope everyone who couldn’t link notices they can do so now…