CHA Summer 2011: Sizzix eClips Gets an Upgrade

IMG_0096
IMG_0093
IMG_0095
IMG_0100
IMG_0098
IMG_0099

Hey Sizzix eClips fans: Great news from the floor of CHA!  The ink was still fresh on the signs.  We asked for it, and we’re going to get it.
The Sizzix eClips will now work with Sure Cuts A Lot!  Sizzix and Craft Edge (the makers of SCAL) have partnered to make the functionality seamless.  The details were hammered out just the night before CHA started and a few more tweaks are needed, but it’ll be out around October.   The eClips will now be able to work with all of the fabulous cartridges by Sizzix –AND- will be able to cut ANYTHING you can design in Sure Cuts A Lot.  True type fonts.  Welding.  Tracing.  SVG files, PDFs, images designed in Adobe.  You name it, it’ll work!
There are also a few new cartridges available that are super cute.  Be sure to look for them.
Card Fronts:
Twelve Days of Christmas: Albums, Boxes and Bags #2:
Are you excited about this new development for the eClips as we are?  What would you make if you could design your own work?

, , , ,

8 Responses to CHA Summer 2011: Sizzix eClips Gets an Upgrade

Anonymous July 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm #

I love, love, love Sizzix dies and have no idea what I would make if I could design my own…probably something like cowboy hats and boots for a family album about my years in Wyoming as a little girl….MollyK. at mollykathleenbarry@hotmail.com

Unknown July 24, 2011 at 1:56 am #

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a vintage sewing machine die ?
    Danira

Marvely July 24, 2011 at 10:38 am #

I love Sizzix dies and dream about the e-clips.
    marvely@hotmail.com

Bunnyfreak July 24, 2011 at 2:11 pm #

I am extremely excited about this and the price drop. I may have to get my cricut a buddy.

MaryNSC July 24, 2011 at 5:57 pm #

I M SO HAPPY I can not wait to get the ECLIPS!!!

Vidette July 24, 2011 at 6:20 pm #

I love that the eClips is compatible with SCAL and that it scores and that it shows you where it will cut, before the actual cut. The list of awesomeness goes on and on. Would love to get this one day.

mADDmartha megan July 27, 2011 at 7:08 pm #

just saw the Eclips at a close out store and cannot get back fast enough.

I own 5 cricuts and over 80 cartridges but Provo Craft left a bad taste in my mouth after the suit with Craft Edge/Sure Cuts a Lot so I’m looking for a different machine that’s compatable.

Yay Eclips! Gotta get back first thing in the am.

Kenneth Graham July 31, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

got the eclips about 1 year ago. have cricut and scal2 as well. bought eclips on strength of print2cut software. sizzix kept telling me it would be released soon. 1 year later and still not.hardly used it. absolutely over the moon now the eclips will use scal software. have thousands of svg designs and cant wait to use them on the eclips as this machine is far superior to the cricut as well as having the cleanest cuts ive seen even on the most intricate designs. cant wait. kenny1thechef@hotmail.com