CHA Summer 2011: Sizzix

Sizzix is always on the cutting edge of the craft industry (yes, pun intended). With the popularity of their Big Shot machine, the new Vagabond and eClips machines, consumers are constantly awaiting new dies and cartridges. The new Framelits are the answer for stampers who don’t enjoy cutting out all those images. These sets include cling stamps and matching dies which can be used in the Big Shot or Vagabond machines.

The new Deco Emboss dies are going to be a huge hit with jewelry makers.

The new Ink-Its Letterpress dies make debossing with ink, simple and elegant.

And let’s not forget a peek at the new Alteration dies from Tim Holtz.

Here’s a look at some of the other amazing projects from Sizzix.

So what do you think? Which dies do you like the most? Are you a Sizzix user?

, , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to CHA Summer 2011: Sizzix

Betty July 23, 2011 at 8:02 am #

The Framelits and great but the Tim Holtz Halloween dies are **MUST** haves!

Anne July 23, 2011 at 8:54 am #

Is the lace Butterfly in the last picture a die cut? It will be added to my collection if it is! Love my Big shot, in fact was just using it before I checked in!

Tona July 23, 2011 at 10:32 am #

I am a long time Sizzix user & I love all of the new products that they continue to come out with.

Vic July 23, 2011 at 11:08 am #

I’m a huge Sizzix fan! I love TH & other Bigz dies – I can cut so many materials with them.

Regina aka Mrs. Ham July 23, 2011 at 11:20 am #

I love the dies with matching stamps.

paper bag create July 23, 2011 at 1:24 pm #

OMG…I just keep falling in LOVE with Sizzix over and over!!!! Just when I think I have all that I want….WHAM…something else on my wish list!!

Cheers.

Sherry of 3 Bears Designs July 23, 2011 at 1:24 pm #

I have been a long time user of sizzix dies. I am one of the people caught up in the SCAL law troubles. I have lost all my files on my computer and my way to be creative. I can’t at this time afford a new cutter or software. But I can tell you as soon as I can I will get a the new e cutter they have and sure cuts alot for it. I can see being able to create to my hearts desires with this marriage!

Karen hornsten July 23, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

I LOVE my Big Shot machine, especially the clear, open dies, which cut many layers at the same time. i have not found any thing that works as well, or can cut 8 large stars, hearts, circles, rectangles, at the same time. i use it to make scalloped edge Kusudama flowers. Very fancy!!!

gobarb26 July 23, 2011 at 4:46 pm #

I have never heard of eClips, but I do use Sizzix dies. I have SCAD and I like the idea that they are compatible with each other. Now, I need to win some so I can figure our what they are and how to use them! LOL!

Kris Dietz July 23, 2011 at 6:29 pm #

I like the Framelits and stamp and die sets. Looking forward to them.

Barbara J July 23, 2011 at 7:03 pm #

I am loving the possibilities that Sizzix offers. I do have SCAL and Cricut. Finding my Cricut to be so limited. My next purchase will definitely be Sizzix.

Marvely July 24, 2011 at 10:34 am #

I love Sizzix dies and dream about the e-clips.

Chriss Blagrave July 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm #

What an array of gorgeous shapes!
    Maybe I should look into buying a Big Shot!

Jeannie July 29, 2011 at 7:57 pm #

I love my Big Shot. I never thought I would use it as much as I do. I just bought another one, just in case this one gets pushed a bit too hard. The Vagabond is OK, but I love the simplicity of the Big Shot. I can just use it—no plugs, just turn the handle. I also have a Pazzles, but wish I’d gotten the eClips.