CHA Summer 2011 | Martha Stewart Crafts by Plaid

We have one word for you– “Martha.”  Ya, you know what I’m talkin’ ’bout.  You hear it and it makes your wallet quiver.  When we were in NYC for the Martha Stewart Show earlier this year, we actually got a sneak peek of these amazing new paints, and we kept the secret safe all this time!  We’ve been dying to show you this color palette and tell you about this new paint technology!

Plaid has teamed up with the Martha Stewart Crafts team to produce an amazing line of multi-surface paints and painting accessories you are going to LOVE.  This paint is a “premium acrylic craft paint” featuring a “patented polymer resin system specially designed for use on all surfaces.”

This paint is UV- and weather-resistant, for indoor and outdoor use, and self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. It offers extra adhesion on glass and is top-rack dishwasher safe.  It comes in Satin, High Gloss, Pearl, Glitter and Metallic finishes.

Check out these colors….

And amazing samples!

Tools and accessories….

So what do you think?  Has Martha done it again or what?  We are so excited to try these paints out; expect a formal review coming soon!

, , , ,

13 Responses to CHA Summer 2011 | Martha Stewart Crafts by Plaid

Tamikko July 27, 2011 at 9:38 am #

has she ever! I definitely need to put cherry blossoms on everything from glasses to tea towels 🙂

Do Be Do Bead Do July 27, 2011 at 11:30 am #

WOWOWOWOW! Need every single one of those colors and all of the supplies. Need, I tell you.

Dawn July 27, 2011 at 11:53 am #

Oh my gosh! Can not wait to get my paws on some of these. Do we know what still will be carrying them?

Bandon, Oregon July 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

This Paint looks delicious!!! and on many surfaces… I’ve got to find and try these….

Faith

Anonymous July 27, 2011 at 3:03 pm #

Saw them on HSN and they look amazing. I am so tired of having to get different paints for different things…and these even go on fabrics. And most importantly..the different things I paint will all match becaus eI’ll be using the same paint/color for all..and thats a “good thing”

Kathy July 27, 2011 at 3:05 pm #

Looks cool, want to see your review before I buy!
    Can you review the new punches??

Sherry of 3 Bears Designs July 27, 2011 at 3:40 pm #

This is one thing I will be waiting on at my craft store. As a painter I have always wanted a paint that did it all! No worries about prep and no worries about the surface. At last! Thank You Ms. Stwart and Plaid!

Celia July 27, 2011 at 4:04 pm #

Can’t wait to try out these paints. Think
    I’ll check out Michaels to see if they have them. When I find them, my computer will be smoking and my bank account will be weeping.

Ann July 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm #

OMG I can’t wait!! And the other supplies in the picture are so exciting.

gobarb26 July 27, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

I love the idea of multi surface paints. I wonder if you can was glasses and dishes when they are painted with this paint. I would love to try it!

Peggy July 28, 2011 at 1:31 am #

It is amazing how many craft products Martha Stewart has! I really like the colors.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor July 28, 2011 at 7:37 pm #

You are so right about her products making your wallet quiver! When I stand in the Martha Stewart section of any store I want one of everything! Now it looks like paint will be added to the list. I am excited about the possibilities for this product. As a mixed media artist, I am always looking for products that can be used in a variety of ways. Now I am thinking this paint should be compatible with polymer clay, and that makes me very happy! Can’t wait to get my hands on some to try it out!

DonnaS August 23, 2011 at 5:12 pm #