CHA Summer 2011 | Hero Arts

Hero Arts is a powerhouse when it comes to rubber stamping. Their strong designs and long standing relationship with crafters makes them a force to be reckoned with in the craft industry. Making them even stronger are the partnerships they’ve made with some paper companies. Their Basic Grey collaboration started back in January and is going strong with 20 new stamp sets released at CHA this summer. With everything from florals to holiday themes, these designs are a great accompaniment to the Basic Grey 6″x6″ paper pads.

Hero Arts also released their own designs in all the holiday themes.

And let’s not forget their new partnership with Sizzix to bring you Framelits and Stamp and Emboss sets which combine what you love about Hero and Sizzix together.
The Stamp and Emboss sets include a large background set and coordinating embossing folder.
Here’s a quick look at how they work. (click to enlarge)

And their newest partnership with Studio Calico has everyone cheering. With six new sets and two background stamps, these new designs are classy and simple, perfect for a wide array of crafts.

Are you a stamper? Love the new Hero Arts products? What kind of stamps do you prefer, wood-mounted, cling, clear?

, , , ,

15 Responses to CHA Summer 2011 | Hero Arts

mescartes July 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm #

I love Hero Art stamps. Stamp and Emboss sets are fabulous ! Cling stamps offer a good value for money.

Regina July 30, 2011 at 1:47 pm #

Last year I would have said wood mounted but with the great cling stamps and photopolymer I have changed my mind.

deb July 30, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

I like both kinds. The clings are great but I just can’t do away with my wooded mounts.

Chriss Blagrave July 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm #

I love both, but am leaning towards cling. I love the new stamp and emboss sets…I was not aware of these and will be looking out for them! Thanks!

Leslie Ann July 30, 2011 at 2:37 pm #

I really like clear now. And clings. I don’t have the space for my stamps so are converting all the wood mounted ones to cling (bigger job than I anticipated) but they will all be in notebooks and will be great.

I really like Hero Arts and always check out their videos.

Ann July 30, 2011 at 3:05 pm #

I am such A Hero fan. Can’t wait to try the Stamp and Emboss.

Anonymous July 30, 2011 at 5:52 pm #

I do like the Hero Arts stamps and I’m a new fan of clear clings! MollyK at

mollykathleenbarry@hotmail.com

judy July 30, 2011 at 7:27 pm #

I love Hero Arts! I buy clings, wood and clear stamps and all are good quality. I usually choose according to the design but if I have a choice, I prefer cling or clear stamps.

Celia July 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm #

Hero Arts is the best & the new partnership with Basic Gray, my favorite paper company, is going to be fabulous.

Barbara Burgess July 31, 2011 at 9:05 am #

I have a lot of Hero Arts stamps. They are great. I really am looking forward to the Framelits! They look fantastic!

Kathy July 31, 2011 at 10:45 am #

I own a huge amount of stamps and inks, and all the bells and whistle tools, but I don’t use them often. That has to change! I am LOVING the hook-ups Hero Arts has made with my fave companies! I like clear stamps best!

Unknown July 31, 2011 at 10:13 pm #

Those stamp and emboss kits look interesting – love to see a demo !
    Danita

Bev July 31, 2011 at 11:22 pm #

LOVE Hero Arts and have always liked all their Great Stamps. The New Parterships they have formed with other companies has made them even more special and I like everything they have done with them also. I am slowly starting to change from the Wood Mounted to the Clings mainly storage space related and at the moment I really like the Stamp and Emboss line they have with Sizzix though I am yet still to buy one to try it….

kraftykitty August 1, 2011 at 8:03 am #

I love the new sizzix combo! Can’t wait for these to come out. thanks for the news

Kristina August 1, 2011 at 8:48 am #

I just recently found Hero Art stamp videos on YouTube – fantastic! I would hands down say clear stamps, why have all the bulk of wood stamps? To me that is kind of dumb and a waste of valuable space. Plus with cling, you can make your own if you want to cut parts of a phrase or image and reposition it on your clear block.