CHA Summer 2011 | Simple Stories

Simple Stories is one of the relatively new kids on the scrapbooking block. When I saw their booth I thought it was just another scrapbook paper company but then when I looked closer I saw that it was so much more. This company was created out of a necessity; to help get your memories in books quickly and simply. It is every busy crafter’s dream. Simple Stories offers 12″x12″ sheets that can be used for traditional scrapbooking or cut apart to fit divided page protector sleeves for quick and easy scrapbooking. There are a variety of sizes to fit the various sleeves available.

Their new collection, Generations, is all about family. With deep, dark colors and a family theme, this line would be perfect for documenting your family tree, new home, or just your family members.

Here’s an example using the collection on a traditional scrapbook pages and other projects.

Or you could cut apart the sheets and slip them into divided sleeves along with your photos for quick and simple memory keeping.

The 25 Days of Christmas Collection is perfect for holiday projects, especially countdowns. There are plenty of numbered stickers as well as papers.

Their Baby Steps line is great for making a baby book or projects. Whether you have a little boy or girl, the color palette is perfect for both genders. The papers are also designed for documenting all the milestones of your new bundle.
Happy Day is their birthday/party themed line and it features bright, fun colors. With birthday cakes, candles, and presents, this is going to work great for all those special days in your life.

Are you a scrapbooker? Does this faster and easier system appeal to your busy life? Which collection would you get the most use out of?

, , , ,

7 Responses to CHA Summer 2011 | Simple Stories

Tamikko July 31, 2011 at 10:22 am #

23 days of Christmas is my pick for this season, and I think I’ll use some of it to match sets from the past because the colours look comparable. I want the baby steps for my grandson 🙂

Anonymous July 31, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

where is this available?

Kathy July 31, 2011 at 5:39 pm #

I love these new collections, and as soon as I can afford a kit, it will be in my scraproom!!

Unknown July 31, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

The 25 days of Christmas is so sweet – that would be a joy to make an advent calendar with.
    Danita

Bev July 31, 2011 at 10:48 pm #

WOW! These are Beautiful Collections. I’ve actually never heard of them before, but I’m so glad you did this review. They all have great reasons to use themand I would love to have the Christmas Collection BUT my pick right now would be the Baby Steps Collection as I have just been blessed with a new Grand Daughter and so far in my search for paper to do an Album this line is the Best I’ve seen and Beautifully Composed. Will have to do more research on this company……….

Anonymous July 31, 2011 at 11:19 pm #

Generations is my pick and I love scrapbooking with 5-up albums and treating a two-page spread as one large scrapbook page but with 4×6″ components! MollyK. at

mollykathleenbarry@hotmail.com

Lacey August 1, 2011 at 10:33 am #

I love Simple Stories!!! I’m slightly biased, but honestly these lines help me get so much scrapbooking completed and it looks AMAZING!! My favorite of the new lines is the 25 Days of Christmas. Or the Happy DAy! I just can’t pick one!

Anonymous …. Happy Day & Baby Steps are shipping now to retailers or through a MemoryWorks consultant. The other 2 lines are shipping to retailers around August 22.