CHA Winter 2012: Ranger

Everyone is all a buzz about Ranger’s newest lines…
Distress markers by Tim Holtz.  As usual Tim had a huge crowd gathered around him.  The markers look great, we can’t wait to get our hands on them to test ’em out.
Patina Inks.  Designed to go with the Vintaj metals.  More on these coming soon!  Comes in 15 hues.  Paint on metal with ease, no chipping or peeling, and once glazed will be safe for jewelry!  Dries really fast too!

Tim Holtz Ink Palate and Water brushes.  The palate has a hinged lid, and the water brushes are also unique.  one has a typical brush tip, and the other has a wider brush!

Ice Stickles… in 12 new bright colors

Stamping paper, in ATC size and 81/2″ x 11″.  designed especially to accept inks and make them pop!

Dylusion products by Dyan Reaveley.  Amazing stamps influenced by Zentangle, stencils and sprays in bright colors!

Collage Artist Claudine Hellmuth who’s delightful kits just debuted on HSN offers new stamps!  Gotta get ’em all!

Samples by Claudine…

I think I’m gonna go broke!  I want all of these new products!  What are you going to rush out and buy?

horizontal-line

, , ,

11 Responses to CHA Winter 2012: Ranger

1. janine February 11, 2012 at 8:14 am #

Goodness, I know what you mean about going broke over this stuff…lol Absolutely will have to give the markers a try, along with the stamping paper. Scrap Mart seems to have the best price on the Distress Markers for the entire lot (99.00). You really have to shop around out here to find who has the best prices on this stuff. Plus, I love Claudine’s stamps. And, another job to afford all of this would be nice, too =)

2. Bast February 11, 2012 at 8:25 am #

I cannot wait to see all the new Dylusions stamps and sprays! I love her stamps. Cannot wait to try the new stamping paper either. Hopefully it will be at my LSS very soon.

TFS

KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

3. huntla1 February 11, 2012 at 10:22 am #

I am like you, I want it all!!! But I will definitely start with all of the markers. I cleared that with my hubby the other day. Not sure how I was blessed with such a wonderful (or in denial) hubby, but even though he trips over sets of Markers everywhere, he still agrees. I have him convinced the my mixed media will be more Mixed or better media if I have THOSE markers. Then there are the patinas. Gotta figure out what else they will work on besides vintaj. And the dylusions stamps and stencils…. And …

4. Kim C. February 11, 2012 at 10:56 am #

I can’t wait to see the new distress markers. Some new stickles and sprays will be fantastic for spring.

5. Scrapycandy February 11, 2012 at 11:27 am #

Oh, the distress markers!

6. gela February 11, 2012 at 11:44 am #

They are on my must have list. Can’t wait until they are available .

7. Regina aka Mrs. Ham February 11, 2012 at 11:46 am #

I really want the Distress Markers. Can’t wait to get my hands on them…

8. Jan Castle February 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

Already pre-ordered the Distress Pens set…as if I don’t have enough pens already – LOL! I do enjoy my Distress ink pads, so figured the pens are a ‘must have’!
    Will consider the rest on a see, touch, feel basis before buying.
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

9. CinBoopRella's Place February 11, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

Oh i really need to hit Mega!!! I LOVE all thing Tim Holtz, Those stamps are marvelous…ooohhhh off to play my numbers! Wish me luck!

10. Tammy B February 11, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

dieing to get my hands on the distress markers and dyan’s stencils!

11. Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor February 22, 2012 at 4:25 pm #

Holy cow, you and me both in regards to going broke with all the cool new products that are coming out. I am nuts about supplies and all the possibilities that they present. Can’t wait to get my hands on some of these. Especially the patina inks. Thank for sharing!