- Everything is included in the Teresa Collins Stampmaker set to immediately start making stamps.
- Clear video and written instructions.
- There is no limit to what you can turn into a stamp!
- Price of $169 is an investment.
- When washing out your stamps the liquid polymer is messy and has an odor.
- The stampmaking procedure may seem complicated to beginners.
The great group over at Photocentric is giving away an 8 x 8 faux leather storage album to one lucky reader. This is a great way to store your new Teresa Collins Stampmaker stamps as well as all your clear and cling stamps or would be a great scrapbook.
In order to be entered to win this prize, head on over to the Photocentric Facebook page to “like them” and let them know Craft Critique sent you and please add a comment in the section below this article answering any of the following questions…
Have you tried the Teresa Collins Stampmaker kit? Have you always wanted to make your own stamps? Is this a product you would consider purchasing, why or why not?
One comment per person per article, please. Winner will be selected Sunday, June 26th. Good Luck!