|The yellow cardstock has the ‘skip’ or perforated cut. All of the others were cut using the wavy blade.|
- Ruler measurements are listed in inches as well as centimeters.
- It’s compact, light-weight and portable – easy to take along to stamping and scrapping events.
- It’s perfect for both large and small pieces of paper; the arm extends up to 12″x12″
- Easy to use; full instructions included.
- When one blade wears out the entire blade housing has to be replaced.
- The base has small rubber skid-proof circles, but they don’t always hold the tool in place on a smooth surface.
- The numbers on the ruler guide are small and a little hard to read.
The kind folks at Crafter’s Companion have provided us with a CleverCut Mini, and some Spray and Sparkle Glitter Spray for one of our lucky readers. Just leave a comment on either of today’s articles, and answer this question:
How helpful would having a trimmer with three blades in one housing be in your craft room?