This summer themed button bobby pins tutorial is a quick and easy project that shows how easy it is to incorporate all those cute buttons in your collection into fun decorative bobby pins. Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | Buttons
You can’t have jewelry without sparkle, right? There’s plenty of it in the “All That Shimmers” collection! Continue Reading →
Samples from Linda’s Jewelry Making Patterns from zippers.
- ASG offers a large selection of workshops.
- The ASG sends out supply list before the show so attendees can bring the right equipment.
- Over 50 vendors of sewing related products.
- Location…location…that part of downtown LA is a challenge both with parking. We had to park a 1/2 mile away from the hotel to find reasonably priced parking (the hotel charged $40 per day for parking).
- You could easily be overwhelmed if you try to attend all the lectures.
- Trying to decide which workshops to attend, they had a huge selection.
What different types of shows do you enjoy attending? What kinds of lectures and/or product demonstrations do you wish they would hold? Leave us a comment and let us know what kind of events you want to see reviewed here on Craft Critique!