- Instruction booklet
- 12 notecards and envelopes
- 96 sheets of assorted artwork
- A proportion wheel
- A glue stick
- A handy organizational box to hold and protect the supplies.
There are wall paper print papers:
More wall paper floral prints:
There are postage stamp images:
There is also a great selection of music sheet papers:
There are also butterfly and dragonfly images:
There are also some great rose papers:
First, I chose the background image. Then I cut out the bird image and the flower image and glued them onto the card.
Bird Collage Card
- This is a great kit for beginners.
- The patterns on the paper are varied and could be applied to a large range of crafting situations.
- Everything you need is included in this kit (except scissors).
- Glue stick did not work well. Everything I glued with it came loose.
- Paper colors seemed to all in the same color family… it would be nice to have fewer beiges and browns. Adding more bright colors would have accented the beautiful papers better.