The Perler Beads Super Pegboardmakes it easy to reproduce larger images with Perler beads, Nabbi beads, Fuse beads and/or Hama beads. Perler Beads have been gaining popularity with Anime fans because of the ability to easily reproduce Anime characters with the beads and make fun jewelry and other accessories. In the package you get:Continue Reading →
Tag Archives | EK Success
We know you love EK Success’ Martha Stewart Line. I’m happy to report they have a new line of products coming out. MSLO celebrity Alex Peruzzi showed us around…
Introducing, Martha Stewart Crafter’s Clay and silicone molds…
This is an air dry clay that is very lightweight and versatile. It’s extremely soft and smooth. You can mold it, sculpt with it, paint it, or even add glitter to it. The end result is an embellishment you can use on papercrafts, jewelry, or home decor items.
Using the white base clay, add a little bit of color to make the shade you seek. A color chart comes with the clay.
Press the clay into the silicone mold with the sculpting tools…
Pop it out of the mold. It’s a soft clay that really holds its shape. I handled this clay before it dried and it remained flexible but didn’t pick up my fingerprints.
Glue the embellishment in place when it is dry…
- A project & idea booklet
- Acrylic Frame
- 142 Patterned Shapes
- 1 Green Square Stencil
- 1 Pink Circle Stencil
- 24 Clear Plastic Bubble Stickers
- 16 Self Adhesive gems
- 3 Ribbons
- Adhesive Foam Squares
The instructions include some drawings that make it fun for the crafter to follow, without having to stop and read the whole booklet.
The colorful papers in the kit are actually pre-cut shapes that the kids can use to decorate their frame.
- Lay everything out so you can pick your colors, shapes and photos.
- If you are using the kit for younger children, you can help avoid frustration by using either the enclosed adhesive foam squares, or use glue dots (my personal favorite).
- Your kids may want to keep adding decorations (stickers, buttons, etc.), so be prepared to have fun items on hand for them to add to their frame.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- All the supplies you need are in the kit (except the photos and scissors).
- Easy to finish in a short time period.
- Really geared for one child at a time. (Beside the one the manufacturer sent me, I purchased another kit so that both of my girls would be able to do one).
- Habit forming, once we started the girls wanted more to make for friends.
- Price may be an issue for some, however, I found some great deals online.