Reported by Megan Lock
- Easy and quick to use-you can have a beautiful and professional piece in a very short amount of time.
- Versatile, you can use it with whatever beads fit your style.
- Few tools needed, you only need a crimp bead and a pair of pliers to complete a project.
- Great for beginners and kids.
- Limited color availability, though you shouldn’t see the Stretch Magic because it should be covered by your beautiful beads.
- If you stretch it too far or if the string is compromised along the surface, your piece will break and beads will go everywhere. The cleaning people at your work will bring you baggies of beads for months to come, but I don’t know this from experience. 😉
- Can be difficult to string some beads. The rubber material Stretch Magic is made of can cause some resistance to beads with smaller holes.
Have you used Stretch Magic? Love it or hate it? Have something you like better? Leave us a comment and let us know!