- Numerous and extremely versatile paper crafting functions: folding, scoring, cutting, embossing, etc.
- Reduces the amount of measuring required to make cards, boxes, and envelopes.
- The booklet and DVD teach ingenious techniques for making very quick envelopes, bows, and boxes.
- Everything you need for paper crafting can be stored and transported in the sturdy Crafter’s Companion carrying case.
- Learning curve – it takes some time to get comfortable with all of the different functions.
- I prefer to use my table top paper cutter over the trimming ruler and cutting blade included with the Crafter’s Companion.
- You need a fairly large surface on which to use the Crafter’s Companion. It is nearly two feet wide when fully open!
We’re giving away one Ultimate Tool to one of our readers… just leave a comment on any Crafter’s Companion Ultimate Tool (there will be 2 today) and tell us what you’d use it for. One comment per person, per article, please.