Reported by Susie Ziegler
- Very appealing projects. I want to make every single quilt, and I rarely feel that way about quilt books or magazines.
- Instructions are clear and simple and are presented with appealing photographs and full color diagrams.
- Patterns are all quilts, the book doesn’t get sidetracked with totebag, placemat, or pillow instructions.
- Alternate colorways and interesting pieced back ideas are offered for each pattern.
- These quilts are colorful and modern. If you like traditional piecing, and old fashioned detailed blocks with points all matched up in subtle small scale prints, you will not like this book.
- Each quilt is offered in only one size. I would like to make bed sized versions of some of the quilts and I would like to see yardage and cutting instructions for alternate sizes.
- I feel like I really need to modern up my fabric stash! I’m going to have to encourage my local quilt shop to stock these kinds of prints.